BIS – Bisalloy Steel Group
One of my favourite setups. Last night’s chart and it has gone on with it this morning, breaking through my indicators with good momentum, so topped up this morning.
well found,1. Internationally acclaimed for its strength, weldability & toughness, BISALLOY® Armour steel is specified for use in:
- Armoured Personnel Carriers (APC)
- Light Armoured Vehicles (LAV)
- The Bushmaster Infantry Mobility Vehicles in Australia
2. BISALLOY® Protection steel plate is specifically for shielding applications that do not require full military specification armour grade steel
3. BISALLOY® Wear steel is market leader in Australian mining, mineral processing and quarrying for high strength wear plates
4. With its high-strength properties, BISALLOY® Structural steel enables manufacturers, engineers, industrial designers and architects to deliver size, weight and cost savings while still achieving required levels of strength and performanceListing in 2003, the market cap is around $100 million. Financial metrics are undemanding and heading in the right direction. Single digit PE, increasing earnings, healthy Return on Equity and a rising dividend.